Thursday, February 16, 2012

Puppets dancing on thin ice.




Lights, please. Ok, now the drums. Great. And... Showtime.

Hahaha, I'm in the drama queen mood, as you've already noticed. I guess the time has come for me to make a post in English. Nothing much to say, actually. When I was just about to start blogging, I really thought I would always have something "smart" or interesting to say (type, that is). I never liked the idea of blogs being just cold websites you go to when you're bored or something like that. Every blog is supposed to be a small, wonderful world that reflects the personality and opinions of the author. It's supposed to make you wait impatiently for the next post so you could enjoy a little bit more. But we all know that :) 
Anyway, I have a lot of ideas and DIY projects dancing around in my head. But, they'll all have to wait for spring. Winter is so depressing, isn't it?

These photos were taken yesterday. After spending two hours working on a school project, my friend and I decided to go street style hunting :)


Belma. This bag is so cute.
   
Sabina. Like a Russian princess :)
Trio fantastico: Amra, Hatidža and Mirna. Any comments needed?

I' m sorry cause the picture isn't that good but I can't let go of it . This is Selma and her  wonderful coat
                                       
Jakuta. Oh, I love the coat, again.


                                                                                                                                                                    Love life and life will love you back.
Saby-                                              



4 comments:

  1. amazing pics!! I like all the looks :)
    kss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabina ima najbolji kaput..dugo nisam vidjela bolji!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala ti na komentaru!!
    Jako su slatke sve devojke, ali one tri su mi najbolje obucene!!
    Pratim!!

    ReplyDelete

Njima sam interesantna: