Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell.





It' s just unbelieveable. When you have so many ideas, time decides it' s gonna go against you until you have no more ideas or the old ones start seeming stupid. Just a random thought.

This post's title is like this for a reason. Last week's been both heaven and hell. But we'll focus on the heaven part of it :)
I' m happy because I could visit the Lucky Love Market. An oasis of peace, creativity and great ideas. Not to mention the wonderful clothes, shoes, jewelry etc. I' m also glad I got to meet some bloggers whose work and blogs I've been following for a long time. Beautiful. (Except for the illumination part, I mean -come on, 10 shots for one wannabe decent photo.. Somebody has  to do something about this Dom Mladih thing. I'd sue the electricians)  But, I can't say I've been a good blogger. :( you know, this part of the year is terrible- yeah, the spring is on its way and everybody is feeling happier blah blah blah... but as soon as the sun shines, it starts raining and everybody is like- oh, I'll have to wait a little bit more to put on some colorful, happy clothes. That sucks. And, I had to take a break from chasing people around but now I'm back, I promise.


Lucky Love Market:





















And, of course:


Ajla. The bag + the hat = a very happy me. And a very cool Ajla, ofc.



















Stay positive, have a cookie. Or  cookies.
Saby-














5 comments:

  1. Great pictures, so many cute items in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. javi mi se na mail da ti pošaljem one slike! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha kul, pisala sam ti na engleskom :D
    Šta ćeš, tako je to kada dnevno pregledaš zilion blogova pa se pogubiš malo...ili malo više :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok, I kinda like it :D zato ja sjednem jednom pa pregledam sve postove te sedmice, inace se pogubim..

      Delete
  4. predobre slikice, sviđaju mi se outfiti :)


    pusaaa

    ReplyDelete

Njima sam interesantna: